Title: Logo Usage
Resp. Office: Communications and Marketing
Effective Date: 05/02/2019
Last Review: 05/02/2019
Next Review: 05/02/2022
Contact: Sally Badoud, Vice Chancellor,
Communications and Marketing
To assure the appropriate and consistent use of the UTHSC logo as defined by the UTHSC Branding Guidelines.
This policy empowers the UTHSC Office of Communications and Marketing to serve as the arbiter for the appropriate use of the UTHSC logo and other marks and images used to represent the UT Health Science Center.
Everyone in the production of materials or communications bearing the UTHSC name, image, or logo.
- Anyone producing materials, communications, or collateral items bearing the UTHSC name or logo will consult the most current version of the UTHSC Branding Guidelines for guidance in the correct use of these elements.
- All items bearing any UTHSC logo will be submitted to the UTHSC Office of Communications and Marketing for approval prior to production.
- UTHSC Logo: A combination of the UT icon and the UTHSC wordmark.
- UT Icon: A stylized and trademarked treatment of the letters “U” and “T,” incorporating the shape of the state of Tennessee.
- UTHSC Wordmark: The distinct, text-only typographic treatment of the words “The University of Tennessee Health Science Center”.