The University of Tennessee’s policies apply to all campuses and institutes and provide university employees guidance to:
- ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- maintain adequate internal controls to safeguard the university’s assets
- provide consistent management of resources transactions across the system
- understand the university’s expectations for conducting university business and communicate these expectations to others as needed
To access UT policies:
- Effective September 25, the browser url in the public viewer is also the public url. You can use this url to embed or share the link to documents.
- Effective September 30, PolicyTech documents will show as native Microsoft Office type (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). If you wish to save a copy, you will need to Print to PDF.
Please report broken links or other issues with PolicyTech or with this WordPress site to: email@example.com.
PDF’s of system-wide policies have been posted for the convenience of our readers. Click below and then choose policy type. The documents are exact reproductions of the UT policies published through the University’s official policy site.
For links to campus policies and procedures:
Latest / Most Recently Updated Policies
Tips and Techniques
We have posted tips and techniques for using PolicyTech and this WordPress site.