The University of Tennessee’s policies apply to all campuses and institutes and provide university employees guidance to:
- ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- maintain adequate internal controls to safeguard the university’s assets
- provide consistent management of resources transactions across the system
- understand the university’s expectations for conducting university business and communicate these expectations to others as needed
To access system-wide policies (public view):
PDF’s of system-wide policies have been posted for the convenience of our readers. Click below and then choose policy type. The documents are exact reproductions of the UT policies published through the University’s official policy site.
Tips and Techniques
- Public URLs: It is often desirable to embed links to a specific policy within an email, other websites, or external documents. Note: Since a recent upgrade, there is an issue viewing public urls on PolicyTech. Please see public urls posted on WordPress until this issue is resolved.
- We are expecting a fix for the public url issue in the next PolicyTech release, tentatively scheduled for the end of July.
We have posted additional tips and techniques for using PolicyTech and this WordPress site.