The University of Tennessee's policies apply to all campuses and institutes and provide university employees guidance to:
- ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- maintain adequate internal controls to safeguard the university's assets
- provide consistent management of resources transactions across the system
- understand the university's expectations for conducting university business and communicate these expectations to others as needed.
Newest Policies / Recently Updated
Policy FI0735 – University Aircraft was revised July 1, 2017
BT0014 – The Board Policy on Public Records (Effective June 26, 2017)
Provides economical and efficient access to public records as provided under the Tennessee Public Records Act, and meets policies and guidelines published by the state of Tennessee’s Office of Open Records Counsel.
HR0345 (Group Insurance) was removed, effective Jan. 24, 2017. Please refer to the payroll and human resources websites for accurate and up-to-date information on employee insurance benefits.
- FI0705 – Travel (49246)
- FI0530 – Procurement Cards (31418)
- HR0305 – Annual Leave (Vacation) (25790)
- HR0330 – Educational Assistance (Fee Waiver) (23955)
- HR0397 – Worker’s Compensation (22699)
- FI0125 – Conflict of Interests (22264)
- HR0525 – Disciplinary Action (21991)
- FI0725 – Use of University Vehicles (20186)
- HR0331 – Educational Assistance (Student Fee Discount) for Spouses and Dependent Children of Employees (19863)
- HR0580 – Code of Conduct (18744)