The University of Tennessee’s policies apply to all campuses and institutes and provide university employees guidance to:
- ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- maintain adequate internal controls to safeguard the university’s assets
- provide consistent management of resources transactions across the system
- understand the university’s expectations for conducting university business and communicate these expectations to others as needed
To access UT policies:
Please report broken links or other issues with PolicyTech or with this WordPress site to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF’s of system-wide policies have been posted for the convenience of our readers. Click below and then choose policy type. The documents are exact reproductions of the UT policies published through the University’s official policy site.
For links to campus policies and procedures:
Latest / Most Recently Updated Policies
Tips and Techniques
- Public URLs: It is often desirable to embed links to a specific policy within an email, other websites, or external documents. We have posted information about accessing public urls as well as additional tips and techniques for using PolicyTech and this WordPress site.