The University of Tennessee’s policies apply to all campuses and institutes and provide university employees guidance to:
- ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- maintain adequate internal controls to safeguard the university’s assets
- provide consistent management of resources transactions across the system
- understand the university’s expectations for conducting university business and communicate these expectations to others as needed
To access UT policies:
Please send PolicyTech questions or report broken links or other issues with PolicyTech or with this WordPress site to: email@example.com.
PDF’s of system-wide policies have been posted for the convenience of our readers. Click below and then choose policy type. The documents are exact reproductions of the UT policies published through the University’s official policy site.
Latest / Most Recently Updated Policies
For links to campus policies and procedures:
Tips and Techniques
We have posted tips and techniques for using PolicyTech and this WordPress site.
- The browser url in the public viewer is also the public url. You can use this url to embed or share the link to documents.
- PolicyTech documents show as native Microsoft Office type (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). To save a copy, you will need to Print to PDF (effective September 30, 2019).
- You can also download PDF’s from this WordPress site. Go to https://policy.tennessee.edu/policytech-policies/, choose policy type, locate the policy, click the left-column link to download.