Responsible Office: Office of Cybersecurity
Last Review: 08/23/2021
Next Review: 08/23/2023
Contact: Chris Madeksho
To annually review/refresh concepts covered in Information Security training for the current UTHSC workforce.
This standard applies to members of the UTHSC workforce.
Learning Management System (LMS) – a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, automation and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
Office of Cybersecurity is responsible for building the training curriculum for any given year and/or group.
Workforce is any employee, faculty and staff, that has been assigned training is required to complete the training in the time allowed to do so.
- Annually, current members of the UTHSC workforce will be given a deadline to successfully complete the UTHSC Information Security Training.
- The IT Information Security team will monitor users’ completion via the UTHSC Information Security Training Reports.
- Network and computer privileges may be revoked for users who do not successfully complete training within allotted time.
- Users’ network privileges will be restored upon successful completion of training.
- AT-001-Training and Awareness
- AT-001.01-New-Hire InfoSec Training
- UTSA Security & Awareness Training IT0123 Policy
- GP-001-UTHSC Information Security Program