Responsible Office: Office of Cybersecurity
Last Review: 08/23/2021
Next Review: 08/23/2023
Contact: Chris Madeksho
UTHSC new hires are given a more stringent, complete Information Security Training course that should be taken within the first thirty days of employment. This practice outlines the steps to meet this requirement.
This practice applies to all newly hired UTHSC faculty and staff.
- A new employee will be issued a NetID.
- During HR Orientation, HR staff will explain about Information Security Training and the requirement to complete the training within thirty days of employment.
- Employees will access the Information Security Awareness Training course for New Hires in K@TE, logging in using their UTHSC NetID and password.
- AT-001.00-UTHSC Security Awareness and Training
- UTSA Security & Awareness Policy IT0123
- GP-001-UTHSC Information Security Program
- AT-001.03-UTHSC Information Security Training