<<Our apologies! Since our last upgrade, public cannot view properties including public url. We are working to get this resolved. We have posted PDFs and information about system-wide policies. You can get the public url by visiting “https://policy.tennessee.edu/policytech-policies/“>>
It is often desirable to embed links to a specific policy within an email, other websites, or external documents. Public urls should look similar to this:
Viewers are not required to log in to Central Authentication Service (CAS) or to PolicyTech. If you or your viewers are prompted to log in, please check the url. Do not copy / share the browser url. Also, make sure the url ends in &public=true.
Follow the steps below to identify the correct URL for a policy.
While viewing policies:
- Browse the policies to locate the desired policy
- Click on the … under the Actions column
- Select “View Properties”
- This will open a new window
- Scroll toward the bottom of the new window to the “URL” heading (above “Language”)
- Copy the Public Access URL